We have been running equestrian events in the UK for over 20 years, starting Bede Events in 2003 with the aim of increasing the appeal of the sport to a wider market, including riders, sponsors and the general public. After 15 years we now have an exciting portfolio of events reaching from London to Edinburgh, and from BE 80 to International 3* level.
We are continually working with stakeholders in the sport to develop ideas and today pride ourselves as leaders in both innovation and quality. Our most recent development has been the introduction of live scoring, a facility that has revolutionised how the sport can be followed in this country and beyond.
In 2018 we have 10 events across the season, within which a host of opportunities can be offered to assist with promotion, advertising, product exposure, hospitality and more. With regular, sustained access to the sport throughout the season we can work with you to deliver your message to all levels of the sport.
We interact with over 6000 owners and riders, 40,000+ spectators and an army of volunteers, and this is only on event days during the season. Our reach through social media and the internet is far wider – 13,000,000+ yearly visits to our web site, a monthly Facebook reach of over 70,000 and regular twitter views of in excess of 65,000. This year we have seen a significant public attendance growth at our large events of over 35%.
- Attract an annual crowd of over 12,500 people with a 60:40 female/male split
- Benefit from an upmarket audience profile (Eventing has the highest AB profile of any sport) with a main age profile of 30 -55 years
- Feature the world’s top riders including current and future Olympic, World and European medallists
- Have their roots are in the rural community but now their supporters are drawn from the major towns and cities as well.
- Maintain extensive marketing and press campaigns, targeting visitors from around the UK and abroad
- Bede Events’ reputation for providing top-class shopping continues to grow year on year.
- Have very active Facebook and Twitter feeds , which are ideal platforms for promotions and competition
We are very aware that every company has different requirements and needs, you have different messages to tell and a range of products to share. By utilising the close relationship we have with our stakeholders there are a host of opportunities available.
Should you wish to pursue a sponsorship package with Bede Events please do get in touch or to see who currently support us please follow the links below.
We would be delighted to discuss your requirements, please contact Stuart Buntine to explore the opportunities.
Office: 01949 829061 ext 3, Mobile: 07717 412167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org